- Registered on: 03/11/2011
- Last connection: 09/13/2011
Reported issues: 9
- 03:32 pm Explorer Bug #329 (New): file name numeric rounding bug
- I've noticed some 404 errors in the httpd log for waterfall image files that *do* exist. It appears that setiQuest Ex...
- 12:49 pm Algorithms Bug #306 (New): process EOF data
- Most functions in the Algorithms project do not process the last end-of-file (EOF) data block because it is less than...
- 12:37 pm Algorithms Bug #305 (Closed): handle malloc errors
- All memory allocation (malloc, calloc, ...) errors should be handled gracefully. Memory allocation failures do happe...
- 10:37 am Website Bug #277 (Closed): Blog needs dates
- This issue was mysteriously fixed by an unknown person.
- 01:10 pm Website Bug #277: Blog needs dates
- The blog now has dates. Somebody did something to the Drupal configuration and this issue is now fixed. I would close...
- 03:32 pm SonATA Feature #281 (New): Some lrint() and lrintf() speed optimizations.
I have changed several (double)rint((double)x) functions into (long)lri...
- 07:25 am Website Feature #278 (New): comments for Polls
- The new Polls feature http://setiquest.org/poll is great. What it really needs is a comment section to encourage conv...
- 07:24 am Website Bug #277 (Closed): Blog needs dates
- The blog http://setiquest.org/blog needs to have dates when the article was posted. As it is now, there is no way of ...
- 07:19 am Website Feature #10: Add a way to identify SETI Scientists on the website
- 10:11 am SonATA Feature #276 (New): configure.in CXXFLAGS not global
- The CXXFLAGS declaration in configure.in is not global. You should be able to set it once in the root directory. It i...
Also available in: Atom